Sarweshkumar C R
B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering
Software Engineer (Makesense Labs) [Feb 2016 to Sep 2018]
- Smartphone application development
- Internet of Things
- Video Analytics
- Ethical Hacking
- Secure Crew Joining
- Overhead bin Tamper Monitoring
- Pakshi and Otter Spotter
- Real Time Air Quality Monitoring
Open Source Contributions:
- Curve-Fit: An android library for drawing curves on Google Maps Android API v2 by using Bezier equation | Demo and Source Code.
- PlacesAutoCompleteView: An android library to provide autocomplete functionality for text-based geographic searches, by returning places, addresses and geographic bounds | Source code.
- Open-source enthusiast. Many of my work projects, hobby projects or part it, have been open-sourced on Github.